LDG invites Louisa County residents to participate in an economic development planning workshop on Sept 8, 3:00-8:00 pm ... read more »
IDOT Five Year Plan
Governor Branstadís Transportation 2020 Citizen Advisory Commission has invited Iowans to weigh in on the stateís current and future road funding priorities. ... read more »
$5,000 Grant Contest
Submit a video or email about your dreams of starting or growing an Iowa-based company ... read more »
Louisa Development Group
Wapello, IA 52653
319.523.2371, ext 206
Proud to be a part of:
Visiting Louisa County, Iowa
From our rich history to our breathtaking views, we have a lot to offer the traveler seeking something other than casinos or adventure parks.
Visit our National Wildlife Refuge, paddle one of Iowa's first canoe trails, take a walk down history lane or enjoy our historic Swinging Bridge. We are the place to be...naturally.
You'll want to come to Louisa County if ...
- You love salsa and traditional Mexican food
- You can kayak
- You've never been on a swinging pedestrian bridge
- A National Wildlife Refuge would interest you
- Genealogy is a family passion
- You've never seen Indian Mounds before
- You hate stoplights
- You like duck hunting
- You didn't know RFD meant Rural Free Delivery